Are you tired of your old kitchen? You simply hate the way it was designed and the hassles you have to face every day because of the unplanned way it was designed, the lack of storage spaces, the wastage of perfectly good space, the color, the style every issue frustrates you even more and you are finally ready for a change. You have made up your mind and you would not settle for anything less than perfection and this time around you want a modular kitchen. But before your rush to the top modular kitchens dealers in India, there are certain pointers that you need to keep in mind, so that you can settle for the best.
How to find the best modular kitchen design?
When you visit a modular kitchen store you would be tempted to get your hands on the fabulous designs on display. There is no way you can make a decision on impulse. The modular kitchen design store can help you pick a design and offer custom solutions as well. But you need to keep certain pointers in mind to be able to zero in on the right design.
- The material: The material of the kitchen cabinets, countertops must be low-maintenance. Kitchen is a very busy area which involves, smoke, oil, stain, and also attracts footfalls at different times of the day. You need to wipe it clean before you call it a day, so, the material of these crucial components must be easy to clean. Choose stainless steel, marble, glass, none of these demand special cleaning rituals.
- The shape: Again a very crucial factor in your kitchen design that you must pay attention to. Your kitchen design is not just about colors and sleek designs, it is also about how to utilize the space you have, so you must pick the right shape. You need to decide whether you want a U-shaped kitchen or, may be the L-shaped would be perfect, or, should you opt for an island kitchen? Think about it.
- The electricity and plumbing: Before you approach a manufacturer of modular kitchen, you must think about the electrical points as well as the plumbing system. These details would help in finding the right placement of the sink, lighting fixtures as most importantly the appliances that you are planning on having.
- The storage: In any kitchen storage is the most crucial necessity that you cannot ignore. Just do a full survey of the essential items in your kitchen that you plan on keeping in the kitchen and which you require on a daily basis. You must throw out any other junk that you have. This analysis can help you be more specific regarding the number of cabinets and shelves you need.
- Get a pantry: In every modern kitchen storage of grocery becomes a problem. Now, you can store things in cabinets, but that does not solve your problem. It is best to get a pantry built which would be only for stocking the grocery. This would definitely make your work a lot less hassle-free.
Make sure that you have listed down all these points and have done a proper survey of the requirements you have. Only when you are completely satisfied with the findings and are absolutely sure of what you need, you should visit your modular kitchen store.